12 June 2013

BEAUTY IN: DEAD SEA TREASURES

04/30/2013
THIS is a really late post! Sorry about that! I forgot I haven't put this one up yet! 

Anyway, a few months back, my mum went on a pilgrimage to the holy land (she's really into this whole travel the world via pilgrimage thing) and when she came home she bought me these skin care goodies from the dead sea! I haven't really used any of them until now cause I still have enough lotions and bath soaps and lip balms to last me a few more months so have any of you ever used any of the items above?? What do you think of the skin care products from the dead sea? Comment down below! :)

xx
P.S.
YAY! i was able to get hold of a computer! going to the vatican now! 


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

5 comments :

  1. these products are interesting :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Cosmetics-Aqua Mineral range of Acnique Sebum-Control Liquid Lotion are 100% Natural Cosmetics that do not contain any chemical ingredients in the products such as salicylic acid and triclosan, which are generally used in other trouble treatment cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're great :) I tried the olive oil soap and salt soap. Do you know anyone selling them in Manila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom just bought them for me when she went to a holy land pilgrimage. I hope someone does sell these here though! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)