11 June 2013

GREETINGS FROM ITALY! :)

06/10/2013

Hello! 
Greetings from Italy! I'm actually at San Giovanni Rotondo right now, hoarding the wifi at the hotel lobby because I just have to update you guys! I won't b posting my outfit posts for a while cause the internet is scarce and it is so hard to edit and share my blog posts when I only have an ipad with me. :) 

I'll be blogging about this little town when I get back so wait for that! :) 

xx

P.S.
Sorry bout the bad photo quality, I just took that for my instagram so it isn't as clear as I'd like it to be. Haha. Follow me on there so that you can follow my europe trip! :) sarahgolezzz!

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. How are you Sarah? Long time no talk since we changed domains hehe. Are you still in Italy now? Hear from yah! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Burn!
      I'm doing good. How about you? I'm actually in Madrid right now, but I'll be flying over to Dubai tomorrow then home to Manila.. :)


      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hello Sarah! I'm doing great! Looks like you had a very awesome European adventure last month. Invite sana kita sa finance seminar ko on July 27 sa Makati. You can invite your family and friends to attend as well. I'll email you details before weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!haha! I did have loads of fun! email me the deets of your seminar! :)

      Delete

I read all the comments :)