02 June 2013

SHOE IN: FLAMINGO


05/25/2013

LOVE. is the only thing I can use to describe how I feel when it comes to new shoes. I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure the saying "you can never have too many shoes" is true.

I recently bought this pair online at Zalora cause my shoe collection is in desperate need of a new pair of sandals! I just love zalora! their shoes are really affordable AND there are so many designs to choose from! I think out of my growing fondness for online shopping, zalora's customer service is one of the best! I practically ordered this one day and then the next day, its on my doorstep! Gotta love that cash on delivery service they provide! I feel like I ordered pizza and then got shoes! GLORIOUS! haha!

Anyway, visit zalora and see for yourself what I mean when I say they have a variety of sandals to choose from! Oh, and they also have a facebook page! :)

xx



TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

I read all the comments :)