19 June 2013

THE LIPSTICK(S)


06/03/2013

Just thought I'd share with you guys my favorite and most used lipsticks! :)
Gah! I miss blogging!!! Only a week and a half more til I'm reunited with my laptop! :) anyway these are just some of my make up collection I thought I'd share with you guys. I love makeup but I'm a pretty lazy person so if I ever need to brighten up my day or pretty up myself, I usually just go and pick up my lipstick and cheek tint and mascara or eye liner and I'm good to go! By the way, I never use all those three together, often times its just a combination of lipstick and one of the two. :) 

From M.A.C. My current faves are DIVA, RUSSIAN RED and  MORANGE.
From SERPHORA the photo at the bottom are my favorites, I've had them for a while now and I use them almost everyday since their color is very natural and feminine. I forgot their names though so I'll have to update this once I get hold of them :)
From ETUDE HOUSE my favorite is the two in the middle photo a nude shade and a deep red. :)
I'm a huge fan of red lipstick because it always spices up any outfit! 

What are your favorite lipsticks? 

xx
Sarah

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

11 comments :

  1. love the rusian red one! I love reds in general, but this one is so amazing <3
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3161
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love russian red too! Perfect for any skin tone! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I just got to buy more M.A.C lipsticks, they are so good and I'm such glutten for lipsticks :D

    Much love,
    Www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to invest in some good lipsticks. Thanks for the color suggestions!

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!Lipsticks really can brighten up one's outfit and improve one's mood if worn properly! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. Diva red is such a classic! it's timeless.

    www.ellyinmakeupland.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a classic! I'm pretty sure its gonna be one of those lip color that I will forever have in my make up kit! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. Lipsticks somehow have the amazing power to completely change an outfit. I've been addicted to Diva, I'm pretty sure my friends are tired of seeing it on my lol. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC lipsticks! I used to have one like MORANGE but I lost it somewhere.
    I'm currently in love in VIVA GLAM Nicki :)

    http://catsandcorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)