04 June 2013

THE OWL.


05/10/2013
Hello! :)
Its the first week of June (can you see how overdue this post is?!)! I'm so excited! In a few more days I'll be heading off to Europe with my mum! :)

I'm really excited since its been a while since the last time I left the country. I'm already starting to pack my things and not because I'm too overly excited, my mum had insisted I start my packing because I tend to forget a lot of the things I need when I pack the night before!

I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna be able to update my blog when I'm in a different country for almost 3 weeks since I won't be bringing my laptop with me and I'm not really sure my iPad can hold so many photos and edit them at the same time so I might just have to post about my trip when I get back!

I think we're gonna be going to Spain (Madrid, Barcelona) and then France (Nice and Lourdes) We're also going to Monaco, Portugal, Italy and Rome. I'm not sure about the exact places but I'll post them here and if anyone can tell me anything about the places we'll be visiting, please do let me know! :)

Anyway, I've been a huge fan of basics. This dress shirt is probably one of my favorite piece of clothing I have in my closet mostly because its a very simple dress from its color and form and length, it isn't hard to pair with shoes and accessories. I basically went all simple with neutral colors such as gray and black because that will probably always be one of my favorite combinations! 

FACT: The owl bracelet I had on here is something I've had for a long time! I'm quite proud to admit that I am just every bit of a Potterhead as the next person who grew up loving the Harry Potter series; both the books and the movies. I got the bracelet back when I was in 6th grade I think, when the first Harry Potter movie was shown and I've worn it ever since! That's how much I love Harry Potter! I even got into Pottermore in its Beta stage! haha! I got sorted into Slytherin though, I don't know how I really feel about that though. I feel like to some point the sorting was right plus, its the same house as Draco Malfoy (gah, all because of Tom Felton!) but somehow feel like I'm more of a crossbreed of a Hufflepuff and a Gyffindor. haha!

xx

P.S. 
Wow this post is Oh SO random! from my trip to Europe to my outfit to Harry Potter! 

WHAT I WORE:
SURPLUS SHOP (SM) Shirt Dress
TOPSHOP Booties
TOMATO Watch
HARRY POTTER Owl Bracelet
FREEWAY Belt

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

6 comments :

  1. wow it's really nice gallery........

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy, I love them too! haha! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. your blog is so elegant & pretty! looking forward to keeping up with it! added you on IFB & Bloglovin! hope you can check out my blog as well (: see you around!

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)