06 June 2013

VIOLET HEAT.


05/16/2013
This is what I wore when we went around Cebu last, last week. As I've said in my previous travel post about my outfit going to Cebu, I came straight from the airport to the hotel to touring around Cebu with my family so I barely had enough time to change. It was really hot that day so I guess I got lucky when I decided to wear something loose and comfy! I know the obvious choice for going out on such a hot weather would be to wear shorts but I don't really like the feeling of my legs sweating and not having anything to wipe my legs with, plus wearing leggings protect my legs from the heat of the sun which means my legs won't turn a shade darker than the rest of my body! :)

 I don't really have much to say except that with the weather we're currently having here in Manila (hot and humid to rainy and then humid), I hope everyone around the world is experiencing a better one! :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
TOMATO Top
FOREVER 21 Leggings
H&M Sandals
FOREVER 21 bag
CHARLIE Sunglasses

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. I'm loving these pictures! By the way, I followed you in Twitter xo Maybe you can do the same! :)

    Much love,

    Www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza
    www.twitter.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)