21 July 2013

BLUE IN LANCIANO.

06/11/2013
So a couple of days back, I posted my travel diary on our trip to Lanciano, Italy and what we did there, in this post, all I'm gonna show you are some photos of me being a tourist! LOL! Hopefully this can suffice as my OOTD post for Lanciano too! haha!
 :)

I think as I've been having withdrawal symptoms for Europe! I've been back almost three weeks and I miss it oh so terribly!
BTW, This is my 200th post!!!! yaaay! :)
xx

WHAT I WORE:
H&M Top
UNIQLO Pants
NIKE Sneakers
COCO X FIFI Bag
FOREVER 21 MEN Sweater

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Hey girl! nice outfit.
    I'm following you via GFC and Google+
    I hope you follow me too

    Laura
    http://thecreativeshoot.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) will be sure to check out your blog! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Nice...is it the view, the camera or is it you...beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)