23 July 2013

BROWSING: PRADA

07/07/2013

As I was preparing to upload my Europe photos on Facebook, I was suddenly reminded of the beautiful shoes I saw while I was in Rom with my mum and the other members of the tour group. We went inside the Prada boutique, the one in Via Condotti and I felt like I was Rebecca Bloomwood! Gah! There were so many beautiful shoes that I would have LOVED to take with me but alas, I can't! Will someone please help me fill up my bank account??? insert hash tag #broke :(

"The best things in life are free, the second best are expensive"- Coco Chanel

Oh Coco, How right you are. For now I'll just be admiring these beauties from afar, like either from a window or from their websites. 



**all photos from the prada website
xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)