14 July 2013

EUROPE 2013: ITALIAN FOOD

06/11/2013
After the papal audience, my mum and I, along with some of your pilgrim friends went to lunch just outside the walls of the Vatican. I gotta say, through out my whole european trip, I loved Italian food the most!!!! :)
How cute are their mini wine bottles? I wish we had these here in Manila! I seriously learned how to appreciate wine while in Europe, mostly cause its a bit cheaper than water! :( 
Oh well, this post isn't much, just something I felt like I wanted to share here. :) Til my next post!

xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

2 comments :

  1. I have to try it home:)!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1859981/unzippedfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore dishes like these ! Colorful and vibrant and so full of lovely Italian flavors ...

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)