05 July 2013

EUROPE 2013: UP IN THE AIR.

06/08/2013
So, I just started editing some of my Europe photos and I decided that to start off my travel photo diaries, I'd start with some photos I took while I am on the plane. Now, mostly its just the food served by the airline and some views of the places we were to go to, the first sets were photos of Dubai since we were going to have a stop over there from Manila then catch another plane going to Rome, the last two photos here is the top view of Italy. Gah! I cannot express how or what I felt when I first saw the view from my window seat on the plane! I haven't even landed and I've already fallen in love with what I saw Europe has to offer!

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. That is just so beautiful!!!!!!
    :( I am jealous! gotta say, I have this weird obsession with plane food..
    I think its because it looks so neat when they come hahaha
    Hope you had a great trip!
    xx
    Thia @ The Tale Thief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thia! I have that obession too! I actually have a lot more photos of plane food from my travels! I just don't post them cause I don't think anyone would care! LOL! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)