27 July 2013

NEW SHOES!

06/30/2013
Some shoes I bought from Europe. The Blue one is from a store in Italy while the black one is from Bershka and the sandals and loafer are from H&M, which I got from Dubai. :)

It's 1am in the morning and I have a flight to Palawan to catch. I'm still not done packing! Maybe I should do a "What-I-bring-when-I-travel" post soon? :)

Wish me luck! I only have 2 hours of sleep to take before I leave home and go to Palawan!

Hope you like this short post!
xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Oh my, I must get my hands on those sandals! Off to H&M! haha :P Or do you have a link for them maybe?


    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    www.bloglovin.com/utterbliss
    instagram: @r0na_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rona!

      I think I got those at H&M Dubai! I think I forgot to mention that above so I'm gonna have to edit this post! :) I'll try to find a link for those if I can. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)