18 July 2013

NOT SO ST. BART.

06/10/2013
After arriving in Rome and our over night stay there, we headed straight to San Giovanni Rotondo first thing in the morning the next day, I wasn't sure of the weather for the rest of the day but I did know that we were gonna be travelling very long and then walking quite a bit once we get there so I wanted to be practical.
I decided to bring Bart (my button down top) with me, just because he is such a pick me up!haha! Plus my top is quite thick so its good enough to keep me warm and at the same time, I can still stand the heat if it gets too hot! :)
After x number of years, I finally got to use my sneakers again! I've not used this in a while mostly cause I didn't know where it was stored (the maids moved some of my shoes in the family shoe closet a few years back and now most of the shoes I use are the ones I can see in my room), such a pity, they are SO comfy! I promise to keep using them more now!
Can I just say, I love my new rucksack! everything I had to bring fit into that bag! haha! I seriously overused it during our whole Europe trip! I totally forgot all about my other bag!
Anyway, that's about it for this little outfit post, meet my new friends! Ivy and Kyan!
:)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
SHEINSIDE Bart Top
CHARLOTTE RUSSE Pants
NIKE Sneakers
CHARLIE Sun Glass
COCO X FIFI Rucksack

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

7 comments :

  1. The card on your backpack "No, it's not yours." is so funny and smart. I really need one for mine.

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I wish I could tell you where you can get one but I only got it as a freebie from work!

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award!
    http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-questions-from-sarah.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha such a cool shirt!

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found out about your blog :) Love your rucksack <3

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)