08 July 2013

PLAID 'STACHE


06/01/2013

Let's take a break from my travel posts for another late OOTD post! Yay!

 I haven't been doing very well lately with my outfit posts, mostly cause I'm feeling so self conscious lately, I've gained more weight! :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong, to be honest and another reason is because I was away for almost a whole month so I couldn't really properly update my blog! seriously, after I came back from Europe, I felt like my blog had lost a lot of traffic, from what little traffic it gains! :( I swear I am never leaving my laptop again!

Anyway, for this ootd, I went out with my best friend and had a total girls day out, we watched movies, bought make up and ate whatever we wanted! haha! Oh and I finally got to wear the moustache watch and necklace that I bought from ASOS! I swear I am getting even more addicted to online shopping!

WHAT I WORE:
H&M Plaid Blouse
UNIQLO Pants
H&M Flats
ASOS Watch and Necklace 

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

6 comments :

  1. lovely neckless!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit, very casual! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post...Can help but notice how beautiful you are!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)