29 July 2013

WHITE

07/07/2013

Hello! So sorry for lacking in some outfit posts again and as well as just a post in general! I went to Palawan for the weekend and I just got back home tonight! Anyway, this is a backlog post (like most of my posts as of the moment, actually) since I haven't finished editing my photos from Europe.

I wore this outfit the weekend I got back from Europe, my boyfriend and I went on a movie date so I wanted to keep it casual and simple. It has been raining a lot lately so I wanted to wear something comfy like my top but I didn't want to wear jeans so I paired it with these paisley shorts I got from Zara when we were in Barcelona.
I honestly don't remember what we watched that day cause I was just too happy to finally be able to be with him, so instead of the trailer we watched, I'll be posting something I ate that day that I wasn't able to eat much of in Europe!

RICE!!!!!
Who knew I'd actually say that I missed eating rice?!

What do you think of this post? :)

WHAT I WORE:
Top from FOREVER 21
Shorts from ZARA
Sandals from H&M
Watch from FOSSIL
Bracelets from FOREVER 21
Bag from  ITALY
Food from TERIYAKI BOY

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Wow this outfit looks so good on you! Beautiful :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I nominated you for the Liebster awards

    http://kinderhealthandbeautytips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/tagged-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :) that means so much to me! :))

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)