19 August 2013

1SHIRT, 1 DAY, 2 OUTFITS



07/21/2013
It always amazes me how sometimes just one item of clothing can change an entire out fit from casual to something a little more put together.
 One weekend, I went out with my family to visit a family friend for a mini get together and since they live in the south, I ALWAYS bring extra clothes or in this case, a pair of shorts. 
I wore my brand spankin' new heels cause I was just way too excited to wear them and because I already knew that all we would be doing that day was eat and sit down! LOL.
After it got way too humid for my taste, despite the fact that we were indoors with the air conditioning on, I decided to change into my comfy shorts just so I can be more comfy.
I was supposed to meet my boyfriend for a few milk teas afterwards so by the time we got home, All I could do was change my shoes into flats to make it more simple and casual (plus it began raining that night, so practicality won).
There you have it! this is another one of my "muliti-outfit" posts! haha! I took the photos when I got home cause I couldn't trust anyone to take my photos outside plus it was also drizzling that day and thus no good lighting! Anyway, I hope you like this post! :)

WHAT I WORE:
Shirt from ITALY
BERSHKA Pants
COTTON ON Shorts
FEET FOR A QUEEN Heels
BERSHKA Flats
Bag from ITALY

xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful and simple outfit! I like the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look *_*your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a really nice blog too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. OBSESSED with your heels! I really like your blog, and I'd love if you checked out mine
    xx www.Folio-V.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lovely blog you have there! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)