30 August 2013

BRITISH TEDDY BOYS AND GIRLS


09/29/2013
Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong time. But then I think about how everything I've grown accustomed to would be unavailable in the past, I realize that I'm okay with where I'm at right now. LOL. That sounded confusing. 

Anyway, just because I live in a different time where there are hipsters instead of hippies, I still love seeing photos that showcase a different subculture and I can't ever be not amazed by how different people in my age range are now from the ones before.

I mean take a look at these teenagers from the '50s! I can't seem to take my eyes off their outfits! How can they exude such class and sophistication and still maintain that youthful and edgy persona?

These Teddy boys and girls (also known as Judies) surely know how to work their thang! and yes, I did use the word "thang" LOL.

No wonder I'm always almost more drawn to british or european fashion/style! Just look at these photos and tell me you don't see their awesomeness!

How they manage to look so classy but still be youthful is beyond me! It just proves to me that we don't really need to wear outfits that leave little to the imagination to be considered hip! 

Hope you enjoyed this little photo post! :)

xx
Sarah



TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)