31 August 2013

EUROPE 2013: BARCELONA, SPAIN

06/17/2013
From our overnight stay in Nice, we then went on our way to Barcelona, Spain! I've got to say, Barcelona is now one of my top cities to revisit once I get enough funding for my future travels!

We actually arrived late night already so our first order of business the next day was to have mass before going on tour. 
We had our mass in the Catedral de Barcelona in the crypt of Saint Eulalia. to be honest, I found the church's interior to be a little bit creepy but I was still fascinated by the architecture of it and all. You would be able to tell the difference of the churches in Rome, Italy from the ones here in Barcelona, Spain.

Anyway, I don't really want to make this an extremely long post so the next one I'm uploading would be the place where we went after having mass here!

Tune in for the next one! I'm posting it REAL soon! :)

Oh, and check out some of my travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13), (14)

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

4 comments :

  1. Barcelona is really so beautiful, as Spain overall! Loved the church - kind a creepy yet so amazing. Great shots!

    Much love from Epp,

    xoxo

    Www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Will check out your blog sometime! :

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)