24 August 2013

EUROPE 2013: GLOOMY NICE


06/16/2013
From Monaco, our group then headed to Nice for our overnight stay and a little bit of shopping (although sadly, I wasn't able to do the shopping part, too little time, to huge a place!) we went to Gallerie LaFayette and I was too overwhelmed by the place! I ended up only buying a pair of shorts in Zara and my Urban Decay Naked II palette from Sephora!

I guess it doesn't really matter that much since I did get to do my fair share of shopping in Spain and in Dubai. Although it was terribly gloomy in Nice, I still can't help but admire everything I saw! There really is something different and breath taking everywhere you look in the countries I've been to in Europe. I cannot thank God enough for allowing me the opportunity to admire and appreciate the beauty of the places I was able to visit!


I hope you enjoyed this little photo post of mine!
check out some of my travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12), (13)



TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

2 comments :

  1. The nature there is really wonderful, especially all the beaches and the seaside :) You're lucky!

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)