21 August 2013

EUROPE 2013: MONACO

06/15/2013
On our way to Spain, we stopped and visited the very beautiful Principality of Monaco. I felt like I was in a fairy tale or a theme park! The whole city was so beautiful I just wanted to capture every side and corner of the place! I felt like I was in The Princess Diaries or some fairy tale! I want to live here! Of course, the fact that Grace Kelly lived here and had been Monaco's princess definitely added to my already growing fascination with the place!
Our friendly waiter! :)
Sigh. Monaco, I will see you again. No matter how long it will take! :)

check out some of my travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11), (12)

xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the great post. I’m getting “Reise Fieber” as they say in German, just watching the gorgeous pictures … such a beautiful world !

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)