18 August 2013

EUROPE 2013: PISA

06/15/2013
Aside from Rome, Pisa has probably got to be one of my favorite destinations in Italy! It's so pretty plus, the fact that the leaning tower of Pisa is located there clearly makes this girl one biased tourist! If only we were able to stay for longer than a day, I'm pretty sure I would have loved the place even more! LOL
I love that there were a lot of stalls that sell leather bags that are really cheap. For a girl like me (a.k.a. broke girl) that makes a ton of difference for my budget! :)
These are some of the bags I bought from Pisa, seriously. The quality of these bags are so good! anyway, more travel photo diary posts coming up! :)

check out some of my travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10) (11)

Some of my outfit posts with some of these bags:
POPULAR SONG
HOW TO TURN YOUR OUTFIT FROM DAY TO NIGHT
WHITE

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

3 comments :

  1. Those bags looks heavenly!
    Were they expensive??
    Found your blog through Google+
    Loving the travel posts! Keep it up :)

    xx
    Thia @ The Tale Thief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thia! the bags really weren't expensive! they range from 10 euros to 36 euros. That was I think the amount of the most expensive one I got. :)

      Thanks for the encouragement! :)
      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos of Pisa. As with many other European destinations, I would love to put this on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)