08 August 2013

NEW IN: NAKED 2


07/10/2013
As a make up junkie (a lazy one at that), I couldn't help but not buy myself anther palette of eye shadow no matter how many palettes I have already amassed in my room, used, yes albeit rarely. As of the moment, its taking all of my self control to not open this baby up and use it to my heart's content. I must at least abuse my other eye shadow palette before ruining this lovely little one. :)

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 From SEPHORA


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

3 comments :

  1. Love the Naked 2 Palette, I have a mini version of it!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the naked 2 better than the naked 1 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't seen the Naked 1. They don't really sell a lot of UD's here in the Philippines :(

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)