12 August 2013

POPULAR SONG


07/14/2013
Whenever I go out with my boyfriend or just in general, I always like wearing casual outfits and seeing as when in Manila, the weather is always so unpredictable, I always try to make sure I have a jacket of a cover up with me. Often times I don't really like bringing jackets since they are usually too big or too thick for me to carry or wear when the weather is just clearly too hot and humid for a jacket so I almost always end up wearing some of my other tops that can be used as a cover up so that I can still wear it and not die of heat stroke!

Anyway, Hope you enjoyed this outfit post! Here's the song that inspired my post titile today! :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Romper
Bershka Button Down Top
H&M Shoes
Bag from ITALY
FOREVER 21 Belt
FOSSIL  Watch



TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+
Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Nice casual outfit, and the bag is awesome!
    kisses from Greece
    Mary
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ends soon so hurry up
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/07/girlz-only-dry-shampoo-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes. I like a cute Oxford, and these are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)