06 September 2013

85 AND POINTY




08/17/2013
I love rainy weekends! I wore this outfit when the boyfriend and I watched a movie over the weekend, we went to watch Kick Ass 2! Chloe Moretz is so cute! I seriously should watch Kick Ass 1 even if my boyfriend keeps telling me otherwise! Anyway, I didn't really wear the shoes when we watched because the truth is, I just bought it that day as I finally convinced my boyfriend to let me buy these babies (he thinks I spend way too much buying shoes)! Ugh, I think I can officially say that I am a Shoe Addict!
Anyway, hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and week ahead! Its been raining nonstop here in Manila and as much as I love the rainy weather, I do hope it stops soon, too many people are being put at risk and such. My only other upside is that I got to steal another one of my boyfriends jacket! LOL! :)

Before I end this post, here's a trailer of Kick Ass 2! I swear I found this movie so funny!


xx
Sarah


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

6 comments :

  1. I love this outfit,especially your boyfriend jeans!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a slight shoe-obsession as well! But oh, it doesn't matter, I would have bought those shoes too! Way too stylish :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award here - http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/2nd-liebster-award-nomination.html have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)