17 September 2013

EUROPE 2013: BIARRITZ FRANCE

06/19/2013
Crossing over to France from Spain, we were given the opportunity for another stop over. Our first stop over after crossing the border of France and Spain this time is biarritz! Its such a pretty town with a lovely view of the ocean. I guess I'll never get used to the fact that beaches in Europe and The Americas will never be as warm as our beaches back home! Ah the love I feel for tropical beaches just grew stronger! LOL!
I was practically freezing the entire time we were walking around! Nevermind that the sun was out, the wind was practically canceling out the Sun's warmth! I honestly don't know how people can swim in such temperatures!

Nevertheless, it was such a lovely place to take pictures and I would love to return to this place and just explore it more!

check out my other Europe travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18), (19)

xx
Sarah

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)