11 September 2013

EUROPE 2013: ZARAGOZA, SPAIN

06/18/2013
Leaving Barcelona to head to France, we took a little stop over in Zaragoza for our daily mass. It was a lovely place! I would have loved to roam around it if only we had more time! here are a few photos of the only place we were able to be touristy.
Oh, I also just have to post this. This is the only time I will EVER use a water-closet like this, EVER again! I almost had a panic attack while inside cause I couldn't get it to open as most of the instructions were in Spanish! I highly advise anyone to never use this kind of rest room especially if you are claustrophobic and can't speak or understand Spanish like me!

check out my other Europe travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16), (17)


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

2 comments :

  1. amazing pics <3
    check out my latest post on how to deal with haters:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3465
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)