15 October 2013

EUROPE 2013: BURGOS, SPAIN


06/19/2013
Burgos, Spain. A very pretty place to walk around and take photos and just breathe. The church above is called Catedral de Burgos and is one of the known historical sites in the city, in fact, it is also declared a UNESCO world heritage site! We arrived in Burgos around noon so we didn't get to visit much stores since they were closed for siesta. I honestly didn't mind though because I got to walk around the area comfortably since there were not much people around.

Oh and now, I have a new found appreciation for strawberry and dark chocolate gelatto. :)

check out my other Europe travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21)

xx
Sarah 

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

4 comments :

  1. That place looks devine! You're so lucky :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all that Gothic architecture! Very beautiful; you can just feel the history coming from your photos, which are amazing~


    http://cutegirlypink.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)