19 October 2013

EUROPE 2013: LOYOLA, SPAIN

06/20/1013
Since we didn't get to go to Lourdes, our travel agent had to make a quick detour in another city in Spain to make up for us not getting to Lourdes so we ended up going to Loyola instead. Such a lovely church although I have to admit it took me a while to set aside my prejudice for this Jesuit church (A full pledged Lasallian here, if you're from the Philippines, you know what this means, okay fine its about school rivalries okay. :D). Nevertheless, I enjoyed our visit and would definitely want to come back and tour more of the city next time. :)

check out my other Europe travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21),(22)

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

3 comments :

  1. Lovely post!!! Amazing pictures!!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7086281

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures!! and so interesting information , Please keep Writing.

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)