02 October 2013

EUROPE 2013: SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN

06/20/2013
Returning to Spain after our short lived trip to France, we went to Burgos for our daily mass and dinner. I just love this place! I really felt like I was being immersed in something different! Nevermind the fact that my own culture has been influenced by Spanish culture (being colonized for 333 years or so will do that to ones own culture, yep, I know my history, somewhat. LOL), it just feels so amazing to be able to set foot in a place that has influenced my culture and religion and shaped our history so much (even if its not always a pretty picture).

I still wish to go back tho. I would love to travel and learn more about Spain someday!

check out my other Europe travel posts:
 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19), (20)

xx
Sarah 

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

4 comments :

  1. i was there this summer and loved it so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! I miss Spain! Hopefully I get to go back soon! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. beautiful!! follow each other on gfc?

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)