20 October 2013

SHOE DICTIONARY!


10/20/2013

IMPROMPTU POST. That's what this post is. I was browsing my facebook feed and I came across this post from 9gag.com and I just had to share it! I'm pretty sure there are others out there that love fashion, especially shoes(like moi)  but sometimes it gets a little confusing when you try to differentiate one from the other (please make me feel better by saying that I'm not the only one who does get confused about this). So I thought I'd be a good little helper and post this here so that others can use this too! I think its pretty accurate so happy shoe-browsing! or learning! :) #soeducational LOL! :)

Original photo from 9gag.

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

5 comments :

  1. I also saw it in 9gag and actually it's rather accurate and very very helpful :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know! glad you think so too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I love this pic, it is so helpful! :)

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in heaven~~ see, this is why girls need lots of shoes =)
    If you dont mind i have a blog as well and really appreciate it if you can drop by and send some feedback =) If you like it, you are more than welcome to follow it and I'd definitely follow back. Pinky promise! =)
    xx
    Nadia
    www.misscentsable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoe heaven indeed!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)