08 October 2013

SWEATER WEATHER.




08/04/2013
So I haven't posted one of these in a while! Mostly because I haven't found the time to take outfit shots and then partly because I have no idea what to wear nowadays and also partly because I can't seem to find a decent place to shoot. I mean, I'm pretty tired of taking my photos with my closet behind me. I've been scouting my house for an open space with just a plain white wall. Now for a house that's painted in nothing but white, you would think that this is an easy feat for me, but noooo, apparently, even though our house is painted in white, all the walls are either behind a piece of furniture or is filled with portraits and paintings. So here I am, forced to still keep looking for a new spot to take photos in.

Anyway, on to my outfit. This is a pretty old outfit post, I didn't really want to post it until I had other outfit posts to share but alas, the time has come for me to post this, even if I still don't have new outfits to post!

 This is what I wore to my Azta Salon appointment last August. It was quite rainy that month so I decided to wear my favorite sweater from forever 21 since it was comfy and warm at the same time. I just love LOVE casual, simple and comfy outfits for regular days out. :)
What do you think of this outfit? :)
(I submitted this post in IFB for their IFB Project # 1118: Sweater Girls.)
WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Sweater 
FOREVER 21  Jeans
BERSHKA Flats
ASOS Watch
ASOS Bracelet
ZARA Bag

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

8 comments :

  1. Love the comfy and casual feels in your look :)

    xx

    Dressupdolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater! Looks super comfy :)

    www.lamechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect casual outfit. Wanna stay connected. Following you now, hope you can visit my page. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. Hello Sarah.. very cute face and a cute blog.. Hope you can visit my blog as well.. <3

    Your new follower,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :) send me a link to your blogand I'l lbe sure to check it out.. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)