28 November 2013

EUROPE 2013: MADRID, SPAIN

06/25/2013
After our short stay in Portugal, we headed to our last European destination: Madrid, Spain. I guess this is one of the cities I was most excited to visit because at the time, my best friend was studying in Madrid and so I got to meet up with her! She moved to the States a few years back and has only been able to return during the holidays but since she's in Law school now, she would probably hardly be able to return to Manila for a while. 

When we arrived in Madrid, the first place we stopped by at was the Royal Palace of Madrid. I didn't get to take photos of what it looks like inside cause we weren't allowed to! the guards were very strict and there was literally one guard per corner of the room!

I'm almost done with my Europe travel diaries so until then you can check out some of my previous posts about it right here:

 (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21),(22)(23)(24)(25)(26)(27), (28)

xx
Sarah

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

1 comment :

I read all the comments :)