05 November 2013

FLASHBACK.

image
image
image
image
image

10/25/2013

I was browsing my tumblr archive and came across this set of photos from a few years back that were taken by one of my friends for his class. It was all impromptu since I wasn't really supposed to model since I don't and have never actually done any form of modeling so it was a pretty interesting experience! :)

Photos by Dave Mariano.

xx
Sarah


♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

6 comments :

  1. the photos are great!! Really good light and you look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you haven't done modelling, you look great! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are amazing!! You look absolutely gorgeous !

    x, Theri
    http://theriswardrobe.blogspot.co.at/2013/11/trend-talk-knitwear.html
    https://www.facebook.com/theriswardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theri! I love your blog! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)