24 December 2013

BE FAIR


I rarely wear accessories, and to those of you who read this blog, you'll know that the reason I don't wear them is a.) because I don't have the right accessory for the outfit; b.) I get too lazy to even bother looking at my accessories; and c.) I usually find accessories too much of a hindrance toward my daily activities (try wearing bangles, rings and chunky accessories while typing on a computer for almost 6-8 hours a day!) but there are times when I do wear accessories that you'll notice I abuse over use said accessory because they match perfectly with my outfit and most importantly, It makes be feel happy and confident instead of bothered when I wear it which in my honest opinion is how accessories and fashion in general should make you feel.

An example of an accessory I have been overusing would be my beaded bracelet from Fair Jewelry. I've been wearing this bracelet for a while now and I can honestly say its one of my fave piece of accessory right now. I love that its just one bracelet but it looks like a bunch! Talk about instant arm party! Another reason why I love this bracelet is because of the people who make them; the accessories Fair Jewelry sells are hand crafted by young students who come from impoverished areas of Manila. Each accessory sold helps send them to school while learning basic business principles along the way. Isn't that amazing? 

Want to learn more about Fair Jewelry and their products? visit their website at http://www.fairjewelry.co.uk/ 

They also have an instagram account and a twitter account!

xx
Sarah
WHAT I WORE:
VINTAGE Denim Top
FOREVER 21  Tights
FOREVER 21 Belt
H&M Shoes
ASOS Watch & Necklace
Bag from ITALY

**sponsored

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

4 comments :

  1. I can see why you love the bracelet. I like the bright colors. It plays well with your denim top. I like your tights.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and nice :) http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/ visit my blog I am new, and follow me if u wont :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)