16 December 2013

BLEED GREEN


10/07/2013

Wearing green today cause DLSU won the UAAP championship against UST! It was a really close fight. I don't normally watch basketball cause I rarely understand the game but it was fun to watch and support the Lasallian community throughout the game. Plus my brothers and I bonded over it cause we all went to a La Salle school. haha! AN1MOLASALLE!

WHAT I WORE:
Top from TOMATO
Pants from FOREVER 21
Heels from ZARA
Bag from FOREVER 21
Watch from ASOS
Bracelet from FOREVER 21

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful look, love the heels <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/baroque-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drapey blouse and clutch!

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)