28 December 2013

DESERT SAFARI

06/27/2013

When we arrived in Dubai from Spain, we immediately went to our hotel, got back out for lunch and came back to rest. Come afternoon, we went out again to go have a little bit of desert adventure! We went on this Desert Safari wherein we would ride out to the sand dunes and it felt so jumpy and bumpy, a little bit like a roller coaster with no loops! After that, we had a dinner and a little arabian entertainment in a bedouin village. The food was awesome and the entertainment was a delight! I had my hand tatooed with really nice smelling ink and I was obsessed with their appetizer (it was round fried bread with date nut syrup!) can someone please tell me what it's called? haha! 

xx
Sarah

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

5 comments :

  1. AH! I'm obsessed with those round pastries as well! I think they're called Awameh? Sooo good...

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much for telling me what they're called! I literally devoured those while waiting for dinner to start! by the end of it I think I ate more of that than the actual dinner !haha! :)

    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countless people have been planning for the Tour In Dubai with their friends and families for enjoying at their fullest at the Desert Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dubai Desert has been offering countless entertaining activities for the people visiting Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)