31 December 2013

OFFICE PARTY.



11/07/2013
   Whenever I go to work, I sometimes put together pieces that I feel like I can wear whenever I go to a party. Like this outfit above. I guess that's because I always think that animal prints are something I or anyone would usually turn to whenever I would think of what to wear to a party. But let's not get too carried away, I didn't actually wear the heels and I wore black flats instead and I had a bag and not a clutch while at work and I didn't really wear a belt to cinch everything together. haha. I can be so weird sometimes. Anyway, happy almost new year!

WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Top
CHARLOTTE RUSSE Pants
MATERIAL GIRL Heels
TOMATO Clutch


♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

2 comments :

  1. Loooove that look, shoes are to die for!!!!
    Have a very stylish New Year! <3
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/up-in-woods.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)