21 December 2013

RETIRO PARK

06/26/2013

On our last day in Madrid before heading off to the airport, my best friend took me to visit her host family while she took her semester in Spain. After that, she took me to retiro park where we just walked around and bonded more cause it would be months before we see each other again. Here are a few photos we took that day. It was terribly hot and I broke my sunnies that day, of all days!

When we got to Retiro Park, we saw a lot of beautiful attractions where people can just hang around and just relax like the boating lake, small places to eat around the park, people jogging, biking and just walking around like us but the most beautiful place we went to in the park was the Palacio de Crystal which is sort of a glass house. I'm not really sure what the purpose of the place is but its a very beautiful sight to take in when you see it from afar, in front there is a small pond and then around it trees that keep you in the shade, when you enter the glass house, it's  very plain but it has a few decorations that make it seem a bit more colorful. One day I really hope I can come back and travel all over Europe again!

Well, this is it! my last Europe Travel entry! I can't believe I've finished it! It took me 6 months to finally get all of it out! I have a few more travel posts to share before the year ends so I'm very excited to put all of my back logged posts out there!

In the meanwhile, in case you missed some of my other posts, you can check them out right here:


(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9) (10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21)(22)(23)(24)(25)(26)(27),  (28)(29)(30), (31)


xx
Sarah

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN'  |◊|GOOGLE+ |◊| TWITTER |◊| INSTAGRAM  |◊|LOOKBOOK |◊|POSE

3 comments :

  1. I love this park, I went there 3 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous photos, love your bag!
    Have a Very Fashionable Christmas!
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/slavic-soul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maja!

      Happy Christmas to you too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)