30 December 2013

YOU FEEL ME? I FIGLIA!


You guys probably know this about me but I am a HUGE shoe addict (I am a self proclaimed shoeholic, see my sidebar introduction? haha). I have so many heels, flats sneakers and boots that I can't even wear all of them! If I could draw I would probably have studied fashion design but since I can't even draw a decent stick person, I had to settle for buying shoes that I like, but oh to be able to design and create my own shoes! Wouldn't that be amazing?

So when I found out that Figlia has just launched its shoe design contest, I just had to share it with you guys! For those who don't know, Figlia is a shoe brand that is owned by Charter International Inc. along with other well known, high quality and affordable shoes brands that offer several shoe styles.

The mechanics can be found below:

1. The theme of the shoe design contest is self-expression—My Beautiful Sole. Create a shoe using materials of your choice comply with the theme.

2. Go to Figlia’s website (www.charterinc.ph) and navigate to the Promos tab for the official entry form. (you can also just click here)

3. Print the official entry form and accomplish it. Include your name, contact information and documentation with it as well.

4. Entries must be submitted on or before *January 31, 2014 at the Figlia Head Office (20th Centerpoint Bldg., Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City) or drop in drop boxes located at Figlia branches (Shubizz Greenhills, Shubizz Southmall and Shubizz Fairview). 

Each entry must include the following:

(1) A sketch studies of your work. 
(2) An actual prototype of your designed shoes (created with any of your selected materials) 
(3) submit along with the prototype (a) JPEG or PNG file of the step- by- step documentation process of the entry construction (with at least 6 photos of the documentation process compiled in 11 x 8.5 inch image size) OR (b) MP4 or AVI video documentation (minimum of 2 mins and maximum of 6 mins
documentation presentation) burned in a CD. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed. By submitting an entry, contestants acknowledge compliance with these contest rules, guidelines & conditions including all eligibility requirements.

5. Entries will be judged by Joey Enriquez of Figlia Couture and a special set of celebrity guest judges on *February 14, 2014, 3-5 pm at the SM Atrium, Bridgeway 5th Floor.

6. A fab-load of prizes including a brand new Wacom design tablet awaits the grand winner and his/ her mentor in creating the entry! Two runners up will also be selected and awarded! A participant can only win once, If a name wins more than once, he/ she gets the price of higher value.

*All submitted entries are owned by Charter International Inc.

The judging criteria will be as follow:

• Design skills - creativity with materials used, visual impact, color  (40%)

• Construction techniques – materials used, sturdiness, wearability (30%)

• Overall presentation - Figlia factor, appeal, accompanying accessories  (25%)

• Incorporation of theme (5%)

TOTAL 100%


Wanna join? click here for the ENTRY FORM!

For more information, you can visit their website and facebook.
Contest mechanics can also be found here.

Goodluck and I can't wait to see the winning designs!

*photos from figlia facebook

xx
Sarah

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)