05 January 2014

22 AND 99



12/13/2013

QUICK POST. This was an outfit I wore for a night out with my best friend for her 22nd birthday! I don't know why but we were both having a Rihanna vibe with our outfits that night. I remember seeing RiRi wearing sporty tops but still pairs them with feminine pieces and it always amazes me that no matter what she wears, she can always rock them! I'll post some photos of the party soon, but you can view some of them from my instagram if you don't wanna wait for that post! :)

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Shirt
FOREVER 21 Skirt
TOMATO Clutch
FEET FOR A QUEEN Heels

xx
Sarah

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

4 comments :

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    http://just-bemyself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I hope you follow me ? :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Great look, love the sandals!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/love-can-damage-your-health.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)