17 January 2014

DOTTED PRINTS



01/01/2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know that by the time I post this outfit, the new year celebrations have probably come and have been long gone but I'm not gonna stop that from greeting everyone a (belated) Happy New Year!

I know that there are some traditions that my family and probably others out there follow such as fill your pockets with coins so that the incoming year will be prosperous and to wear red to attract luck; wear polka dots to signify coins so it sort of signifies the same thing in terms of filling your pockets with coins. So that's exactly what I wore! Polka dots and since I didn't have any piece of red that I could use, I wore red lipstick instead! My pockets are full of coins by the way, that's why in some of these photos I had my hand inside my pocket cause they are so heavy!

Anyway, I hope everyone was able to start their year right and I hope that you guys have been able to stick to your new year's resolutions! ( I hope I can stick with mine too).

WHAT I WORE:
VINTAGE Top
CHARLOTTE RUSSE Pants
M.A.C. RUBY WOO Lipstick

xx
Sarah

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

9 comments :

  1. love the pics! very Terry Richardson style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar blouse, but is black with white dots.. But yours is very beautiful too :)

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? The top was my mom's from when she was younger. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Loving the spots! You rocked it! :)

    Annie xx
    pure-elan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great print mix honey!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/casual-camel.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)