17 February 2014

SELENA X ADIDAS NEO S/S '14

02/15/2014

I've never really been a fan of Selena Gomez, actually I haven't been a fan of any Disney Starlets since Hilary Duff (cause let's face it, who didn't love Lizzie Mcguire back then?!) but I can't help but love Selena's sense of style lately. I find her shifting to more edgier looks nowadays but I still sense a hint of femininity and classiness to her looks that I really wish I could be able to pull off on most days! Take her shoot for Adidas' ADIDAS NEO S/S 2014v campaign, I love all her looks here! It makes me wanna buy her sneakers and outfits, and that's saying something cause I'm not much of a sneakers girl! 

Makes me wish for her hair too. LOL.

**Photos from the hollywood gossip

xx
Sarah

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

5 comments :

  1. I like the final look and have always thought she has enviable hair. Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this campaign yet. It will be interesting to see how her style continues to evolve.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the 4th one!

    www.bravobravofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)