05 February 2014

#SHAPEMATTERS



01/29/2014

So I saw this video a few days ago from one of my favorite bloggers, trop rouge and I couldn't help but just share it with you guys cause personally, as a girl, I think make up has been a very important part of our lives, and for those who claim to not really use it, trust me, I've been there, its still a part of you too cause you still use it whenever you have important events planned such as weddings and prom and the likes so whether you put on your own make up or have someone else to do it for you, its still something that's a part of us girls.

Although I have to admit I am a little confused though cause I don't think I'm a full on monolid girl so I'm not sure my eye shape is a part of this video so I'm a little sad cause the video said that their people looked over 5000 kinds of eye shapes and they only came up with six? Call me weird but 5 out of those six eye shapes can only usually be found in caucasian and other women of color, right? Asian eyes have different eye shapes too! Don't get me wrong here, I honestly find this video a bit interesting, its just that I wish they included more kinds of asian eye shapes too.

Also, can I just say that I need to have that palette in my make up collection! the matte colors are just gorgeous!


*Video from SmashBox Cosmetics' youtube channel

xx
Sarah

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

2 comments :

  1. even though it doesn't show that much variety, it is very useful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was astonished that SmashBox identified so few eye shapes too but, like you, I find their findings to be useful. I was also in deep like with the color palette too. The colors are so pretty.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)