16 March 2014

CLASSICS




02/16/2014

I like to believe that whenever I put my outfits together that I am a practical person. Most of my wardrobe, to be honest, consist mostly of plain, basic colored tops such as white, grey, and of course black. I'm not saying that I don't have a variety of floral prints and colorful tops, its just that whenever I feel particularly lazy in dressing (which is most days, I guarantee you) I always put classic pieces or colors together. Which is precisely how I ended up with this outfit, denim pants and a classic black top paired with black pointy flats and a feminine-ish white bag to add a bit of color (?) onto my outfit. I felt a bit Audrey Hepburn-ish that day and she has always been my icon for classics, well, Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel if you want me to be extremely honest.


Anyway! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! If not, well, there's always next weekend! Right? :)



xx
Sarah


WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Black Knitted Top
BERSHKA Pants
FOREVER 21 Flats
RAYBAN Sunglasses


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

3 comments :

  1. I loved this outfit!! Basics all the way! :)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basic Classic is always the best option to get stylish!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)