27 March 2014

DREAMS




03/08/2014

This is actually the first of two slit dresses I bought out of impulse. I've been wanting to get my hands on a slit dress for a while now and while I do not have the legs for a slit dress, I can always dream. LOL.

Speaking of dreams, have you heard this cover version of Fleetwood Mac's song called Dreams by Dana Williams and Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl)? I just fell in love with Leighton even more!



Have a lovely weekend, well its almost the weekend! :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Dress
MANGO Cardigan
MATERIAL GIRL from Macy's Heels

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

5 comments :

  1. Amazing outfit!! I haven't heard of this cover before..Thanks for sharing!! Keep up the great work!!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks great with that cardigan!
    And your shoes are super cute.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! love the outfit!


    http://theclasuallook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! Fantastic post.
    xxxx,
    Sophia from DailyCityGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)