20 March 2014

A RAVENCLAW AFFAIR.




03/08/2014

Playing dress up with my best friend during sleep overs isn't an unusual phenomenon for the two of us. This year however, since we're both busy with our jobs and personal what-nots, we've decided to create a new sleep over tradition: a Harry Potter Marathon at least once every year! So, in the spirit of our new tradition, I decided to wear one of my Harry Potter shirts! I'm actually a Sly Slytherin, based on Pottermore (If you're on it, my pen name is NightLeviosa137, you know what to do *wink, wink*) but I just thought that my Ravenclaw shirt looked better with my blue tartan skirt so I wore it.

Are you a Potterhead too? What house do you belong to? :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
Shirt from Universal Studios Florida
ZARA Skirt
FOREVER 21 Heels


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

9 comments :

  1. Great look! nice blog! following you dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! We're potterheads as well! We're following your blog now via Google Friend Connect and G+ Circles :) Hope you can follow us back ♥

    xo,
    http://everydayisyou-nique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! I hope I can find something similar online. I think I'm more of Slytherin too but I look so much better in the warmer red and gold of Grynffindor :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually got my mom to buy them at the Universal Studios in Florida, from the Harry Potter Theme Park there. I've been dying to go there!!


      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. Hello ,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!!
    Details and questions are on my blog!
    I love your blog soo much!
    Enjoy hun!

    Much love, Amber xxx
    http://amberlorraine-talks.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love! Will check it out now! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. lovely skirt....

    XOXO

    http://mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)