03 March 2014

MY VALENTINE





02/14/2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I know, I know its already March and Valentine's day has been over weeks ago but I had to push a bunch of other post before I got to this one! Anyway! I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine!  To be honest I hated this year's Valentine! It was so traffic that Jake and I could not get to our dinner on time so we ended up just watching a movie and then eating take out pizza and pasta at my house! I don't mind though, we laughed and talked while in the car. I just hate it when plans don't come through! Anyway, we've already sought a solution for that next year, we've decided to celebrate Valentines day the day before the actual holiday! That way we get to avoid the hussle and bussle and we get to do more things together! :)

Anyway, since it was Valentines day, I decided to wear this cotton lace dress I got from Zara a couple of years back and this floral kimono that was also from Zara. I don't really know why but for some reason, I got the notion that since it was Valentine's day, I felt that florals and lace were the way to go all romantic and feminine. LOL. Does that make sense? Oh well, My blog, my style, I  suppose! :)





xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Dress
ZARA Kimono
MICHAEL ANTONIO Heels
FROM ITALY Bag
FOREVER 21 Belt





♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ BLOGLOVIN ♥ TWITTER ♥ TUMBLR ♥ GOOGLE+ ♥ LOOKBOOK ♥ CHICTOPIA ♥ POSE ♥ WHAT I WEAR ♥

10 comments :

  1. So cute dress :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/03/rainbow-sweetly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kimono is fabulous!! Looking great!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing boho style!! Wish I had such clothes!! :D
    Mary xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look!

    www.bravobravofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A BABE <3 you looked great lovely kimono. Hope all is well

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)