26 April 2014

ROUND GLASS





03/08/2014

Another outfit with this jacket! I can't help it! I'm in love with it and as they say, you can't help who (or in this case, what) you fall in love with!

Oh, don't you just love those sunnies? I never thought round sunnies would ever look good on me but my best friend had them and I just had to try it! I also tried to take it home with me but she saw me sneak it in my bag so.. I had to give it back. LOL.

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Jacket
ZARA Romper
MATERIAL GIRL Heels
MY BEST FRIEND'S Sunnies

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

3 comments :

  1. amazing outfit, dear! totally suits you and the round sunnies are awesome!
    x, Theri
    http://www.theriswardrobe.com/2014/04/traveling-ohla-hotel-barcelona.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit esp the jacket. :D

    Claudine @ Enraptured Reality
    histrionicdeity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)