08 April 2014

TAGAYTAY

DSCF6018
DSCF6003
DSCF6023
DSCF6005
DSCF6016
DSCF6014

03/28/2014

Let's take a little break from my outfit posts as I put up my little travel/photo diary post of my short weekend trip to Tagaytay a few weekends ago. :)

I went to Tagaytay with my family for a weekend getaway and while I really do believe that Tagaytay is overrated, it was nice to be with my family and just chill and appreciate nature. I love going to Tagaytay especially when it is night because it really is a cool place to chill in but since it was known for being a nearer Baguio (which is known to be the coldest place here in the Philippines, therefore Tagaytay is also known to be a cold place in Manila), I was really disappointed to find that it was scorching HOT during the day.  Anyway, here's a few photos of what Tagaytay looks like from Picnic Grove. :)


xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)