13 May 2014

03272014

DSCF6009_01
DSCF6009

03/27/2014

You're probably wondering why I have a mattress in my room that's not on my bed. Well, my mum recently had an operation so while she's recovering, she's staying in my room every night so that she has someone to boss around if she needs something at night (i.e. me, not that I mind really) and since her room is way big and her bathroom is too far for her, she decided to just stay with me in my extremely small room which is why I've been sleeping on the floor for about the past month now and she on my bed.

Working for a company with no uniforms and a business casual dress code is a bit of a pain to be honest. I think its great they let us wear what we like 4/5 days a week as long as its business casual so that we can work comfortably in our own style but also since we get to wear whatever we like so long as we adhere to proper dress codes on business casual days and on our casual fridays, I tend to go the lazy route and usually end up having my own set of outfit uniforms that usually consist of loose tops or blouses, leggings (although I'm not really sure if that is on the dress code, but...) slacks, skirts (occasionally) and jackets (because it gets really cold in the office for some reason and they don't like turning it down). This outfit is an example of what I would wear to work that is much to comfy and casual than business. Thank god for heels! At least my heels made me feel like I was actually going to work rather than hanging out somewhere. LOL!

Anyway, I wasn't really planning on posting this outfit cause I didn't intend on taking an outfit photo that day most specially in my absurdly tiny and somewhat forever unorganized room but I was playing with my camera and well, I just had to take shots of myself. LOL. I just got back from work so I was a little tired.

I needed a little pick me up.

Hope you all have had a better day than I! :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
H&M Top
FOREVER 21 Leggings
ZARA Heels




Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

I read all the comments :)