27 May 2014

FLOWER DOLL.

DSC_8599
APRILOOTD_002
DSC_8598
APRILOOTD_001
DSC_8627
DSC_8617_01



04/10/2014

I've always loved dresses. they're the easiest to wear and the comfiest too. The only issue I've had with them is that if its too short, then that's a one way ticket to unwanted flashing of the underwear, but that's something that can easily be remedied with some shorts.

Anyway I've had some really big changes in my life happening and I just can't help but feel a little overwhelmed and sad. I just got a new job and while I know that I'll get more experience than my previous one, I can't help but still feel uncertain about it. I guess I miss the people I used to work with or maybe because my office was just so close to my place before or maybe because I miss the neatness of my old office but I know that I have to push through this. I mean really, why should I complain? I took the job knowing what the office and what the job description is, right?

I just wish that sometime in the near future, I can finally figure out what I really want to do with my life. I just want a career that would fulfill my self and make me happy, the thing is, why is it so hard to figure out what that really means to me? Ugh. Please tell me I'm not the only one being so clueless with their life! I see my college batch mates and friends getting grad degrees and I'm here moaning about not knowing what I want out of my current situation!Has any of you ever felt this way? I feel like I'm being left out.

I think I'm having one of those late teen angsty, hormonal moments, or maybe a quarter life crisis (I'm not even 25 yet) ? I really need to get my head in the game, the game of life. LOL.

How weird am I that I was just talking about why I like dresses to my weirdly personal dilemma?

I should also mention, I finally got a pair of sandals that I wanted! I initially wanted the one from Zara but they ran out of stock here in Manila and when I was just about to give up on them, BAM! Nastygal has these babies! :) Check out my Instagram video for when I received my shoes below!

I should get myself checked, I might be going crazy.

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 DRESS
RAYBAN SUN GLASSES
NASTYGAL HEELS
NEIMAN MARCUS BAG



Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

15 comments :

  1. Cool dress. love those shoes :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/05/martofchina-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!! Your shoes are such a trend!! I have seen them a lot lately!! Lucky you ;)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag :)
    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modern-day elegance! Well styled! :D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer’s blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag <3 and such gorg blog! :D

    Cham Antonio
    esclttrs.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those heels are to die for!! Can you possibly send me a link where I can get them? :))

    http://thisissimplymee.blogspot.co.uk/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!

      I'm not sure if they're still available but you can check out their shoe cult collection on https://www.nastygal.com/ :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  7. Love how you edged up this sweet dress with those hot shoes!

    http://blingaholic88.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)